Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pottery Barn Renewal

Walking through Pottery Barn...

I want that, I want that, ooooohhh I want that too.
I want Lulu's room to look like that.
I want Doodah to have all that.

Then I start thinking of the big house I've always dreamed of.
I think of the big yard and a wrap around porch.
Nice cars and vacations.

Usually, typically, all those thoughts would be the result of having a husband that had a great income.

Not anymore.

Now, it's up to me. And if I know me, my odds for getting the big nice house and Pottery Barn furniture, are way better, now that I have full control.

Then into William Sanoma, $50 for a popsicle maker!
There are all the beautiful cookbooks that will fill my future kitchen.
The amazing appliances that will sit on my granite countertops.
The unnecessary spices that I'll have for a special occasion.
Even a thing that will shape cooked eggs into heart shapes.

I will have my $50 popsicle maker!
And I'll get it all by myself!

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment