Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When?

When will I....?

Come home and kiss someone hello?
hear the words, I love you?
have someone tell me, "you're beautiful?"
kiss someone goodbye?

need to buy a tie?
find whiskers in the bathroom sink?
roll over and feel 'him' laying there?
sit together as a husband, wife and our kids?

have 'date night' again?
worry if I've shaved my legs or not?
have a reason to buy lingerie?

I guess I shouldn't be worried about any of this until I'm actually DIVORCED!
It's weird to say...I REALLY wish I wasn't married anymore.

Sure would be nice to be single, since I'm living a single life.
It feels kinda inconsistent, to still be married.

as usual......WHATEVER!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a good pick me up song. Francesca Battistelli- Free To Be Me. I have been following your blog since Sharon put it up on her facebook page. It really sounds like you are living a nightmare. I think I have learned not to take things for granted because it can be taken away so fast. You are such a strong girl.

    ReplyDelete