Saturday, June 19, 2010

No MOM Car

With my kids at their Dad's for the Summer, I can clean my car and have it STAY clean.

What a concept!?

So, I spent 3 hours on my car today.
I cleaned areas that I didn't ever know were dirty.

It looks and smells brand new.
I will enjoy it while it lasts.

But, I still look forward to finding fruit snacks smashed into my seats when i take the car seats out. And a gross moldy sippy cup under the set. And my favorite, little footprints on the back of my seat.

Oh, the funny things that I never appreciated.
Can't wait to have my car all messy again!

1 comment:

  1. I just read through your blog. You are amazing, and what happened is not your fault, but I'm so so sorry that it happened. I can't say I understand your pain, but I know how it feels when someone stops loving you and stops caring about you. I know you can pull through this even though i don't know you.

    ReplyDelete