Friday, June 18, 2010

Not Friends

Dinner Sunday night as a family.

We watch our show, that we use to watch every Sunday night.

We talk about work and joke about the show.

Everything is just as it should be, friends.
I feel safe.
I feel respected.
I feel fine.
No more hurt.
No more anger.
No more lies.
Weird, yes. But, good, for what we have been given.

Next day, go to sign the papers. It will finally be done.
No more fighting.
No more threats.
Just DONE.

But, NO. Something else, once again.

Why???????!!!!!!

Suddenly:
More fighting
More threats
More craziness
More fear

This needs to be done, for my kids' sake.
We have to try to be friends, for them.

They need us, married or not, they need US.
So, we have to figure out a new US.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Marcella!


    You have your focus in the right spot. There will always be bumps and hiccups that make you wanna pull your hair out...... You are strong.....you can do this.....the drama WILL be over at some point and just rejoice in that day knowing it will be here someday (mine got drawn out forever too thanks to him...same kinda stuff).


    Just found out this last weekend that my ex's mistress (that he ended up marrying 5.5 years later) just decided she didn't want to be married to my ex anymore. Dropped the bomb on him like he did to me....just out of the blue. Now he's devastated and depressed and ALL ALONE. He traded an eternity of happiness for a short lived 8 years of it. While I was forced into a few years of misery and now have a much happier marriage for eternity. Karma bites back........and I got the better end of it.


    Your time will come Marcella.......I love you. Call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete