Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eternal Friends

A cruise with all my girlfriends for my 30 B day sounds perfect!

Then a thought: What if I'm already dating someone great and don't want to take a week away?

2nd thought: I just lost my Eternal Companion and yet my friends are still with me.
Why would I ever put a guy before them, ever?!

Where is the place for friends in Heaven?

I believe in "Families are Forever", but now that mine isn't, I think we should all start putting a little more credit into "Friends are Forever".

I would marry my best friend, SK, if I was into that sort of thing, and if she would leave her husband for me....love ya SK!

2 comments:

  1. i love you and would marry you too! Sometimes it would just make sense right :)

    When you find true love again that person won't be placed before us or behind us...but with us ya see :) the ones who love you and want the best for you just like you do for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through MMB and I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all you are going through.

    But you can do it. One step, one day, sometimes one hour at a time, you can do this.

    ReplyDelete