Friday, March 18, 2011

What a Difference 1 Year Makes

One year ago I was...

a stay at home mom.
going to play groups.
couponing.
making dinner.
spending hours on the phone.
crying myself to sleep.
hopeless.
devastated.
ending a life as had know it for 10 years.

One year later...

I have raised a smart little kindergartner.
I have found new love.
I have become a full-time corporate manager.
I am getting married.
I am moving to a new home.
I am excited about my future.
I feel confident of who I am.
I know what I am capable of.
I am incharge of my own happiness.
Life is better than I ever knew it could be!

Life isn't easy by any means, but who's is?!
Every type of life comes with it's own tough stuff, I know what my tough stuff is for now, and am overly joyed that I have an incredible man to share my life with.

2 comments:

  1. OH Marcella! I am so happy for you!!! You have overcame so many things and so many hardships you totally deserve to be happy.
    I hope you will keep up on your blog and change it to standing with *your spouses name* You are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Married?! Soooo Happy for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete