Friday, August 6, 2010

What now?

I was a nanny in New York before I got married.

I always thought that I could've been really good at the New York life.

So, is this my chance at success? Should I go all out and make my dream happen of success, business, pant suites, a nanny, live in the city, pick up my daily groceries at the corner market, take the kids to the park, play dates, and vacations to our beach house.

My heart races at the thought of finding success on my own efforts. Being an example to my kids of what their mom is actually capable of. I'm still fairly young. I think I could squeeze in a life of success and business and then still find myself 10 years down the road with love and maybe another chance at marriage.

I might just jump. I could be really great at this. As much as I want to stay home and bake cookies, and garden, I just did that and I was good at it. So maybe I should see how I do in something totally different.

Save my money. Explore all my options and connections. Keep my mind open. Work hard. Stay focused. No more distractions. I have a lot to accomplish in this life. I better get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment