Sunday, August 8, 2010

Design it, Build it

I can make up my new life however I want.

I can pick and choose what friends I have, what relationships I have.
I can choose what I spend my time on.

I can choose where I live and where I work.

I can eat how I want.
I can be how I want.

I guess all this existed before. Why didn't it feel like this?
I literally feel like I can just pick things off a shelf of what I want, and put things back that I don't want.

I'm in my 'Design' phase. I'm saving, thinking, molding, envisioning, day dreaming of my new life and what it will consist of. When everything is in place the building will begin. Preparation is key. This time it will be done my way, even better than the first.

I break out my Ikea catalog...read parenting books...read business books...page through magazines...I need new ideas.

I'm going to build something UNBELIEVABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment