Saturday, August 7, 2010

4 more days

I've been by myself all summer.

I've had to do nothing other than take care of myself.

I can take as long as I want to get ready.
I can take really long showers and really long naps.

I can just put on my jogging clothes and run out the door, whenever.
I can go to work early and get home late.

I don't have to do laundry unless I want to wear clean things.
I don't have to eat or fix any meals.

There are no 'timeouts' in my world. There is no discipline, no fights, no runny noses, no spills, or bedtime stories.

There have been no snuggles, no little hugs, no little kisses, no "mommy mommy".

I'm ready to give up all the 'me' time for all the runny noses, nagging, spilled milk, whining, tiredness, and little hands to hold, and little kisses.

I miss you both so much. You are a part of me, and I can't wait to feel complete again!

No comments:

Post a Comment