Sunday, August 8, 2010

What makes you tick?

What makes your head start spinning?

What makes you walk a little taller?

What makes you feel unstoppable?

What makes you feel alive?

You know...the feeling that you aren't in your head, you are living for real, you just doing and being. You talk a little faster, you walk a little taller.

For me, it's business. Don't know how or when that happened. It thrills me. I went to a Wholesale trade show yesterday. I can feel the buzz of new ideas and excitement of success. I talk to new companies with all the hope and dreams that come with a new idea becoming reality. My head can't stop racing through all the things it could become.

I find myself jumping both feet back into my passion. Emails, phone calls, meetings, samples, propects, appointments, penciling in business trips, and my heart races and I'm FINALLY out of my head. I'm alive. I'm living.

Sometimes you'll find that you get trapped in your own head. Don't know how to get out. Just know that by getting back into what makes me 'tick' I'm finally out!

Find what makes you tick. It could save your life someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment