Sunday, July 4, 2010

Why blog?

This is my therapy.

Every story, every thought that I write no longer lingers in my head.

I don't write to hurt, or blame, or for revenge...I write for me and that's it.

I write from my perspective and realize that there are many many things that I don't know, and don't ever want to know. This is just simply my story of what I went through, and how I felt.

My hope would be that I could give someone hope through my tragedy.
I could make a spouse be extra grateful and work harder.
I could help a mom hold her kids a little tighter that day.
Give strength to another person paralyzed by an unfaithful spouse.

So...if you have a happy, healthy family today, smile at them, laugh with them, hold them tight. Put your arms around your spouse, kiss them, look at them, and tell them you love them, just simply because you can.

Because I can't...and I ache for the day when I will be able to do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment