Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moments

First Day of School! My Lulu is finally everything she has been dreaming of. Since I can remember she has been a big girl. She has wanted to go to school, wearing a Hannah Montana backpack and cute hair. And there she went, skipping away, through the doors and gone.

Life is moving fast now. There are no moments to stand still, only moments to sit and cuddle, but I feel in a rush to get everything out of the moments I have. I know that the life I have right now is just a first step in a whole new life. I will look back on the short time we lived in my cute basement and remember it being great. I don't want to have any regrets. I want to do everything I can with these moments in my life.

I'm sure one day I will be waking up to a husband again, fixing breakfast, doing laundry, making dinner, cleaning, ironing his shirts, etc. For now, there are no fancy dinners to make, no shirts to iron, no need to shave my legs (but, I still do cause that would be gross), and I get to have the closet all to my self! I get to shop whenever I want to without okaying it with someone. It won't be like this forever, and there will be things that I will miss about this life when I'm married again.

I will love these moments. I will love them all. They will be gone too soon. I love that I get to cherish my little kiddos extra. They are everything I have.

(It's obviously, a good day)

No comments:

Post a Comment