Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, there I am

I got a little bit of 'me' back today.


Somethings that helped:


Read the Ensign (church magazine) for an hour this morning.
Worked out.
Did Yoga with the kids.
Took the kids out.
Visited family.
Played with the kids.
Ate well.
Went to a college Basketball game.*
*Loud music, lots of people, lots of happy people, and I got to scream and yell.



If I could be around 100's of happy people everyday, that would be very helpful. It's when I'm around the few people that are all effected by my current situation, all the people that are hurting and lost, that are not helpful when wanting to feel happy.




My Rules for Happy:
Dance Breaks

Fun games with the kids

Read uplifting material

Pray

Eat well

Exercise

Quiet time (wishful thinking)


It was a good day, it was a happy day.
I can endure this, and I will endure it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment