Friday, February 12, 2010

Just go to bed

It's way too late. I should just go to sleep. My mind is running in every direction.
I'm obligated, because of my children, to make this marriage work. I'm suppose to exhaust every possibility of putting it back together. Will I ever feel like me, the person i know I should be, while in this marriage?

Why on the day that I tell him my final decision is to Divorce, do I feel like he is my best friend? Why do I suddenly want to hang out with him? Why do I suddenly think, maybe all this stuff isn't that big of a deal?

Or, maybe i should seriously just go to sleep. My head is always so much more clear in the morning. I should have a strict 10pm bedtime, so that my head doesn't get the chance to go crazy.

Why was I in the deepest depression the last few days, and then the day that I decide to actually fill out the paper work, do I feel so much better, but yet question my decision? Shouldn't I know to stick with what feels better?

Now, I'm starting to fall asleep. So turn off head of mine!!! Just go to bed.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment