Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Now...everything is gone.

What?! No!? Can't be?!

You..you were my anchor.
You..you were my peace.
You..were my shoulder to cry on.
You ..caught my tears, you heard my screams, you listened, you understood.
You...the friend I was going to grow old with.
You...my beacon of hope.
You...my laughter in the middle of a storm.
You...my getaway.
You...my morning, lunchtime, anytime phone calls.

How?! Not this!? Not to me?! Not you! I need you!!!!!

Then a phone call....

Where is that voice? That calming, caring, loving, peaceful voice? The one that use to say, "Are you okay? Take a deep breath. Let's just think about this...I'm so sorry...everything's going to be okay." You, you are gone too!

What is happening to everyone!? Where is everyone going!?

It's a good thing I have myself put back together, or I would disappear!
But, I'll keep going and just tell myself.."I'm okay, everything's going to be okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment