Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Angel

I knew I had to move.

So here I was, wondering why? What am I suppose to be doing here?

Then she moved in and I instantly know what I'm doing here.

She needs me just as much as I need her.

I can just walk in at anytime. I can open her fridge, I can fix dinner, do house chores, and stay as long as I want. She doesn't have a husband that comes home either.

She is what I had been praying for. I knew I needed a strong spiritual influence in my life. She has shown me what Faith is. I thought I had it before, but I don't think I have ever know how to actually use it.

She makes me feel needed. I am useful and am making a difference in her life. And in return, she has changed me forever. My Faith has become unwavering. My Spirit is renewed. I have a clear understanding of who I am and where I am going.

Even though there are still tough spots ahead and sad days, I do know that this life will be amazing for me and my kids. On the clear headed days where I am filled with the Spirit, it is overwhelming to have the knowledge of great blessings to come.

Thank you ANGEL! There is a special place waiting for you in Heaven along side your sweatheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment