Thursday, April 15, 2010

No more.

Aaaaahhhhh. I've been fine for 12 days.

I sit down to relax and watch a movie. My body decompresses.

I get a text with hopeful words. I text back with tears filling my eyes.

What? Why? I wasn't even thinking of anything sad.

Crashing...

Oh, no hear I go. Disappearing again.

Please, anyone. Help!

Knock, Knock, Knock.

I open the door. A friend just felt like coming by, "Are you okay?"

Hug..."no". Tears.

A long talk, and I'm back.



My Heavenly Father wants me to move forward. He sent a friend to my front door so I don't have to cry alone anymore. It's okay now to walk away from the misery. No more crashing. The tears before made me learn lessons, they made me stronger by getting up again. But, now the tears just feel like weakness and by giving in too long they make me angry, sad, bitter, and lonely. There is no more time or purpose for that. I must be strong, control my anger, sadness, bitterness, and know that I'm am worth moving forward. There is something more for me and I will do what it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment