Thursday, November 4, 2010

Be Where You Are

Now that I feel I have weathered the storm and have "Stayed Standing" now I need to be grounded.

I have lived in my head for a year. Now it's time to face my life, own my life, live my new life.
All the bad days, all the good days, all the tired, frustrating, happy, thrilling, moments, are now all MINE!

I don't want to be the sad story anymore. My life will not be the result of someones wrong choices...my life will be the result of MY choices!

When I'm with my kids, I want to be WITH MY KIDS.
When I'm at work, I want to be AT WORK.
When I'm at Church, I want to be AT CHURCH.
When I'm with my friends, I want to be WITH MY FRIENDS.

I want to simply BE WHERE I AM.

1 comment:

  1. There's a great song called, "Be Here Now" by Mason Jennings. I try to live by those words too!

    ReplyDelete